Ammonia levels have stayed pretty level all day. 39 to 80 and have bounced up and down. We still have hope for the miracle drug (carbaglu) but realize it’s still a long shot. Prob won’t know if it worked or not until we get to DC. We are still trying to figure out when exactly we are leaving. Might drive through the night tomorrow or we might wait until Monday morning to hit the road.
Tonight we spent most of the night packing and trying to figure out what we actually need. It’s pretty funny how much STUFF you have that you just don’t need. It’s going to be a big adjustment for both of us not to have our dogs. Nikki and Janie are a giant part of our family and it’s sad to know they won’t be sleeping with us after tonight. :-(. They are going to stay with our friends Kate and Tony who have 2 pugs also. Gonna be a gaggle of pugs at their house. We know they’ll send lots of pictures.
Personally it’s hard for me not to sit and try to bargain with God right now to make the carbaglu work. I believe that he has brought us on this journey and can make anything happen but fear that we are still at the beginning of this ride. Nothing would make me happier then to unpack my car and not have to leave Nashville. Either way though I know one day I’ll be bringing all this stuff back inside while Brandy sits and plays with Ryman.
We will not post an update tomorrow.
Tomorrow we plan on being at the hospital until 5 and then heading over to crosspoint.tv. We’d love for you to join us for the 5:30 service.